Organized by: Green RE Sdn Bhd
Co-Organized by: IEM (Southern Branch)
Date: 24th - 26th April 2018 (Tuesday - Thursday)
Time: 9.00 a.m – 5.30 p.m
Venue: KSL Resort Hotel, Johor Bahru
BEM approved CPD/PDP hours: 15.0
Ref. No. IEM18/PP/027/C
This is to accord recognition to professionals who have the knowledge and ability to advise their development project team in designing sustainable buildings.
- To gain better understanding of GreenRE criteria and framework
- To facilitate towards an Integrated design which is compliance with GreenRE standards
- To conduct cost benefit analysis of options and to explore innovative solutions which would enhance scoring
- To coordinate the documentation process necessary for smooth processes of certification and implementati
An in-depth understanding of GreenRE criteria for buildings including baseline, scores and certification process.
- Ability to implement practical strategies and solutions to minimize energy & water usage to improve indoor environmental quality and to reduce waste
- Familiarize with current sustainable best practices which are applicable to green buildings
- Ability to facilitate and manage buildings for GreenRE certification
Applicants for the certified GreenRE Manager must satisfy the following criteria:
- A recognised degree in engineering, architecture or other building related disciplines approved by the GreenRE
- Review Panel with a minimum 3 year working experience in a related field for degree holders or 5 years minimum working experience for diploma holders
- OR Other Building practitioners with a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience accepted by the GreenRE Review Panel AND Has successfully completed the GreenRE Manager’s Course.
Applicant is deemed to have successfully completed the course by attending at least 75% of the 3-day course and passing the examinations and group project.
The GreenRE Manager’s Course consists of three (3) parts; Part I, Part II & Part III. Participants have the options to attend all the three parts or any one or two of the three parts. To be eligible to sit for the examination, participants shall complete all three parts within two years from the date of the first attendance of the course.
The full 3-day course consisting of 3 parts provides BEM accredited 15 CPD, GreenRE 15 CPD and LAM accredited 3 CPD. Each part provides BEM accredited 5 CPD, GreenRE 5 CPD and LAM 1 CPD. Part I of the course shall also serve as a refresher course for existing certified GreenRE Managers and they are encouraged to attend Part I of the course in order to renew the certificate.