Date: Saturday, 27 August 2021
Time: 10.00 a.m. – 12.00 a.m. (Registration start at 9.30 a.m.)
Venue: ZOOM Application
Speaker: Mr. Noor Azhar B. Mohd Nor, 3DTech Parametric Sdn. Bhd.
One of the most robust BIM Authoring Tool in the market today is Autodesk Civil 3D. It is well-known, popular and powerful. With high demand and expectations of BIM technology to the mankind, local Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) professionals are hunting for the most reliable BIM solution for Civil and Infrastructure projects.
In this jam-packed 2-hour webinar, we shall explore the wonderful world of BIM technology with the use of Autodesk Civil 3D, focusing on Land Development projects.
Contents of Webinar:
- Autodesk Civil 3D is the only “ONE MAGIC BUTTON” solution you will EVER need?
- Integrating satellite imagery to confirm project location from the Santa Claus’s Hometown.
- Avoiding flood-prone area for housing and commercial projects – the nightmare begins.
- Boreholes + Civil 3D = A Geotechnical Dream Come True.
- Converting AutoCAD 2D entities into 3D BIM entities is a new “Religion”.
- Natural Slope versus Reinforced Concrete Retaining Wall – Which is more realistic solution?
- Underground Utility and Services modelling with Clash Detection Report will make Contractor’s work error-free.
- Civil 3D is one step closer to Blockbuster Movie Maker: The Animation of Land Development Project.
- Data sharing, exchange and management between various BIM Authoring and Simulation Tools – the End-Game of a Project
Mr. Azhar oobtained his Bachelor of Civil Engineering from Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) in 1999. He has working experience for over 21 years in various Structural, Civil and Infrastructure field in Malaysia such as MAJU Integrated Engineers Sdn. Bhd., Mohd Asbi & Associates and Precision Design Solution (M) Sdn. Bhd.
He involved in the Autodesk Ecosystem since 2012 and certified as an Autodesk Professional and Autodesk Instructor. He has experience in solutions and technology for many years related to Autodesk Civil 3D, Autodesk Infra Works, Autodesk Navis Works and more. He also achieved to complete many BIM Projects/Portfolios comprising of Delivering, Consultancy, Implementation, Monitoring and Post-Implementation services for big organizations such as Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia, Jabatan Kerja Raya (JKR), Sime Darby and many more since 2010 until now.