The National Summit is an annual grand event that gathers all Malaysian engineers and
engineering students to discuss issues related engineering career, professional development,
education, technical site visit, technical information exchange and networking activities. It is a
4 Days 3 Nights gathering with participants from 10 different states of Malaysia.
And in this year 2020, National Summit is back in Johor! IEM (Southern Branch) Young Engineers
Section is pleased to invite all young engineers and engineering students to participate in the
National Summit 2020. Take this opportunity to join this nationwide engineering gathering.
Register yourself with the following link to secure your seat now!
*Registration closing date: 30th April 2020
If you need any further assistance, you may contact us at email@example.com
- Organised by: The Institution of Engineers Malaysia (Southern Branch)
- Venue: Johor Bahru
- Date: 13th - 16th August 2020
- Graduate Engineer: RM 400.00 per person
- Engineering Students: RM 350.00 per person
- Meals, 3 nights of accommodation, activities, Souvenir Book, Certificate of participants, Event Tshirt and IEM (SB) Annual Dinner 2020
*Excluded: Transportation at own cost.
- Team forming & team building, inter-branch meeting, NATSUM opening ceremony, technical visit, IEM (SB) Annual Dinner 2020